Friday, December 10, 2010

Dear Santa Claus...

Looking for a way to make Santa Claus 'real' to your little ones? My sister-in-law just told me about the Portable North Pole, which is a website where you can make your own personalized video from Santa Claus. It's genius, and I can't believe I didn't know about it before. Go to www.portablenorthpole.ca to make one for our kids. It's easy and fast. My 5-year-old daughter and my suspicious 8-year-old son were enraptured by it!

Another way to connect with Ol' St. Nick? Write an old-fashioned letter to the jolly guy himself, and drop it in the mailbox at the Kitsilano Whole Foods Market (2285 West 4th Avenue) in Vancouver. Make sure the letter has a return address so that Santa can write back (the Whole Foods staff mails the letter to the Canada Post North Pole address for your kid). Every child who brings in a letter to the store, gets a treat too!

Ho! Ho! Ho!

No comments: